Thursday, January 20, 2011

my moms computer. ( which will soon be mine. )

Whoa! I know, a looonnnnggggggg tittle, am i right. * wink, wink* Well, its  because wowie wow~~~~~ My mom got a new computer yesterday, like DUH~~~~!!! Wait u wouldn't know that cause ur all DUMMIES! JK. Which means JUST KIDDING~!!! U guyz wouldn't know cause i havent told u yet. p.s i think im getting creeped out cause lauren is right next 2 me staring, bug eyed. ( CHELSEA, THIS IS UR 1ST WARNING~!!!) K, FINE. Anywho my moms new computer is soooo cool btw. The keypad glows up in the dark and the keypad is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft and easy 2 type with. I absoutly, positively, Love it~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry i should use my inside voice!!! ㅋㅋㅋ~ that means in korean kkk~ weird huh? Well, not me! h yeah i also forgot 2 write on my blog on tuesday cause it was  special holiday~!!!! Or should i say, MINA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! k, i know i still should of used a.................................................... louder voice!~!! Like thisiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt'''''''''sssssssss mina's birthday  4 cyyiing out sake. kkk~ Now ( Chelsea quiet down. ) Sorry that was my annoying sissy. * Chelsea im going 2 GET U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* k, guys better run. Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!p.s i seriously love love love this computer and warning never go on lauren wait aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment