Sunday, January 9, 2011

P.P Time!


Yay! We r going 2 be Models!!!!! i will be sooo rich and famous hahahahaha!!!!!! 2day my mom took super pics of us ( me and lauren. but i think i will be a better model than her) HEY!!! SORRY!!!!!! lauren is such a sissy. *lauren is growling* anyway here r some awesome pics of soon 2 be queen of models!!!!! u may call me ur highness!!!!! j.k.... ( Just kidding) or am i? if u want 2 c laurens pics go right ahead, but dont be sorry l8ter! but then something happened. i broke my cello bow when we were practicing cause i tightened it 2 much and i got rely afraid if my parents were gonna yell @ me. so i went 2 lauren and she made my parents not angry. i O her big time. my parents said i practiced 2 much but lauren doesnt think so. anyway we went 2 fix it and then it waz P.P Time!!!!!! O.K guyz i know watur thinking why do i need 2 go 2 the bathroom? u dummies its the name of a very big big mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we went there and went 2 apple store where they had ispy in the kidz section. then we ate pretzels dogs and pretzels, and i huge lemonade while we were reading. finally i got rely tired so we went home and ate curry rice. it waz delicious! we also ate my fav. mashpotatoes and gravy! Here comes the sad and funny part. after we ate we watched the movie E.T with my big mom,  and aat the end it waz rely sad and i got tears in my eyes. lauren didnt and my mom didnt but my big mom waz crying a lot. we all bursted out laughin cause we didnt know she would cry that much. anyway then we watched Secret Garden which the girl almost died and my big mom started crying again! Now thats it folks!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment