Friday, January 28, 2011

My new computer!

waz up guys! I just got a new computer ( a real one ) and its the company called Alienware. C the pic it has a alien pic in the center!it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool (but one thing i don't like is that i have to share it with my sis.) anyway i was going to watch YouTube right now but i have to write in my blog but after i'm going to watch annoying orange in YouTube oh yeah my sis. needs to write in her blog oh man well~oh yeah~ i could watch it in MY computer * Chelsea, its share computer. anyway daddy ordered it mostly 4 me. * hey! whatever anyway i'm going to imagine this is MY computer mwahahaha *CHElSEA* WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* right now my sis. is bothering me by tickling me and putting her foot on me *nooooooooooooooooooooo~*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ok chill* no no no no and...................no! ........................................................................................................ wow everything is soooooooooooooo~ quiet *hee hee no it's not* grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~be quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hee hee hee~*

No comments:

Post a Comment