Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Secret!!!

Hi Guyz, its lauren again, but shutt upp!!!!!!! Im writing on chelsea's blog secretly in school!!!!!! Hahahaha, ok im tired of doing that. Anyway chelsea will be rely surprised when she sees her blog!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!! Ok much better. Now im going 2 talk about cheesecake again 4 her only 4 today since she likes to write in her blog. k so here's her side of the story in my sister side! " so pretend im chelsea k? good. well first my mom told me 2 grind the gam cracker myself, but old lauren showed up and help. ( by the way im NOT old.) then my big mom started 2 pretend she waz the grinding machine and grinded it rely fast and tiny peices of crumbs fell out. Then in the bowl of cream cheese me ( chelsea) and my big mom took our fingers and dipped inside and ate it. Lauren ( me!) and my mom didnt like it. so later we watched another episode of Secret Garden and it waz weird and boring 4 me. ( chelsea) so i played my ipad. anyway remember keep this as a secret b/c if u dont u r seriously dead!!!!!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! * cough, cough* ok that is seriously NOT better!!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                   ~ by secret spy lauren!~

1 comment:

  1. chelsea~~ how r u? your picture is so cute~!!!!!
    i love it~!!
    miss you~~!!!

    ReplyDelete