Wednesday, December 22, 2010

the best weekend

Wow!!! I had soooo much fun the past few days!!! Right now we r making ho dduckk...... ( 호 떡 ) its a very delicious Korean dessert with sugar inside.... i love that!!! Yesterday we went 2 pick up my big moms cousin Yuna remember i told u about the girl that is a animal doctor an is a animal doctor..... here's a picture of her.... she is very fun like mina. she is rely funny 2. she slept in our house yesterday for the rest she will sleep in my big parents house. Boohoo for me. Yesterday before w picked her up me,my mom,dad, and lauren went ice skating. i got very annoyed b/c lauren pretended 2 hit me and i got scared so i fell down. it was rely funny when lauren fell down though. I was pretty good with my dad my mom didnt ride it b/c she has never tryed one. Lauren first stunk then got much better and faster, i did 2. later we went home and my mom and lauren watched the korean drama called secret garden...  then we picked her up then we went to eat 순 대.( Sun-dae) and that beef soup.. i dont know how 2 say it but all Koreans mostly like it.. after eating we went 2 Rochester and saw the big,huge Christmas tree, it was beautiful. here r beautiful pictures of it... there is also one of me with lauren and my dad. WE also took one by the angle but im not showing u guyz that one. hahahaha the next day this morning we went 2 my cello concert ( but only with lauren,mom,yuna,and me of course) then we came home and met my big parents there and my dad and we ate rameon.... a delicious spicy noodle. Then yuna said lets go 2 MOMA so we did!!! My big parents dont rely like those stuff so they stayed in the car with my dad.. inside we saw beautiful pictures,and architect buildings.here's a picture of me next 2 a picture.. it was sooo cool also we saw this pom pom haired american guy and he was wearing a shirt saying korea on it with koreas flag and yuna saw it but we did it so she told us but we didnt rely believe her so she took lauren and they both followed him and they saw it!!!! When we were going out i saw it and it was kind of weird and funny. for dinner we ate our favourite.... drum roll pleeaaassseee.... da da da da..... SOUP DUMPLING!!!!!!!! its dumplings with steaming hot deeellliiiccciiiooouuuss soup inside. When we arrived home took a steamy comfortable shower and i wrote on my blog. Then ate 호 덕 and now we r finished another boohoo.... now have a great day yal.! enjoy these pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment