Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my first day

hiya~ waz up?  Yo my name is Chelsea and here's some details about me. First of all I adore funny and if u think i'm weird ur c r a z y!! KKK~ Have u noticed anything? The things i'm writing yeah well i'm laurens sister she talks about me,right?> Anyway I'm strong *whisper* i think i'm stronger than lauren..... LAUREN~ Hey! I heard that.......Chelsea~ S O R R Y *whisper* NOT!!! *Lauren Growling* Grrrrrrr..... I HEARD THAT TOO!!!!! Chelsea!!!!!!!!!! Anyway back to me I hate when people copy me especially my profile picture aand if u DARE to take it my great uncle is a cop and u DONT want him to catch U. wha ha ha ha~~~~~~ Sorry lost control of myself... anywho tell me about urself......... whoops lauren's trying to catch me i better run so i win again!! HEY! I HEARD THAT TOO!!!!!!!!! AGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! bye friends and fans............

1 comment: