Thursday, December 30, 2010

ice skating with the peeps!

Yo~ peeps chelsea at home now! Yeah i just came back from the ice house. I went with lauren, josephine, sumin, yumin,Talia, Sylivia, Dobby, ( i think that is his name) and his mom.of course our moms came 2 but they didnt skate. Later we were skating away but i kept on felling down and it was b/c of lauren pretending 4 me 2 fall down.later i fell down on my head and i went 2 my mom b/c believe me it hurts soooo badly. So i stayed with my mom and the other moms and some little kids. So while my sister and bffs played tag i played with my moms iphone. Then they came in 2 have a breakand then i decided 2 go in 2. k so lauren was seriously over protecting me 2 just practice skating and a little bit help us play monster tag. its a game where if the tagger catches somebodythey become the tagger with them. now i helped them and josephine is rely fast and so is everyone else but i almost got her. then we had 2 leave which was a boohoo.... but then while (right now) i got my diary itwas a junie b jones diary that there r questions, family fun, etc..... ( ?) anyway here's a picture of me and it. now later alligaters!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment