Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! Wow! Its Christmas already!!!!!!!! Now probably Lauren explained all the details but yesterday we went 2 my aunts house and we ate cookies and saw many magic tricks. Lauren got frustrated because she couldn't find out how 2 do it!  Anyway we also opened presents from my grandma ( dads mom) I got a 20 dollar bill, from my aunt i got a rare $50 bill and a pink cute piggy bank! Next Yuna slept in our house and the next day we opened presents of COURSE!!!!!!!!! I got from my mom&dad rely cute and fashionable hat and matching gloves!!!!!! I loved it! From my big parents i received a juicy couture glove! From Lauren i got a electric piano, and my grandma ( moms mom) i got a cool purple sneaker!!!!! And from Santa Clause i got rely rely pretty shoes! I loved all my presents but i gave some 2. 2 my dad i gave a cool dads notepad, for my mom i gave a pink ribbon, and 4 my sis Lauren i gave her a mood necklace!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They r all cool presents right? Then we ate cookies!!! Oh yeah i 4got 2 tell u that while we were opening presents we always every year my past 7 years we watch " Polar Express"!! Im not going 2 tell u 2 much of my day but i bought cute erasers!!!!!!!!!! k now bi!!!! And M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S I changed colors like Lauren b/c they r Christmas colors!!!!!! Green & red of course!!!!!!!
           Sincerely Chelsea Chun!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment