Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cello Day

hiya~i went to my cello class today. i'm on the piece called minuet num.2 its such a fun piece. i love that piece because my fingers hop everywhere, anyway i'm waiting on a bench of theirs I have to practice so i practice on the bench when i'm done practicing we watch if I had to go in there now but it wasn't my turn. I got super mad I waited a long time I said could we go home I begged please please pretty please with a cherry on top then we waited for another hour then we got tired and left but....................................we saw my teacher I yelled FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when we went to our room we started right away because it was almost time for us to go. Such a tiring day right? Anyway u better follow me! bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment