Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mina's present

Yo~ I was soooooooo happy on Monday I guess............ Well....... i always come back home from my lessons around 7:00... but on last monday i got a prize from my cello teacher and its a puzzle and under it there is 1 chocolate!!!!!! 24 chocos can u guess why? Its b/c 24 days till christmas!!!!!! Not now but long time ago.... Anyway something else 2 was that when i arrived home my big sister,lauren told me that my aunt mina which u might know about b/c ,my sis always talks about her but anyway mina sended us presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got a girl generation cards,lucky pearl bracelet,2 full korean pop star stickers,3 regular cut stickers,a korean popstar magazine book with some posters inside, and that's pretty much it i thinl..... hey dont correct me if im wrong mina! Anyway my mom and dad got a card, my mom recieved a book about the real last princess of korea and earrings and they both got 2 everlasting hot packs..... THen lauren got a playful kiss ( korean funny drama) photo diary,lucky pearl bracelet,1 card from ME!!! And 2 korean popstar stickers with 1 magazine ( like me) and 2 korean cute stickers!!!! THats pretty much it but soooo cool 4 us.....yaknow this saturday my big mom's cousin that is 29 years old is coming from Michagen 2 here 2 spend christmas with us!!!!! I'm so excited b/c my big mom says that she is super fun and is a animal doctor and has 2 puppies.........my mom said when she comes we're going 2 go 2 many fun places with her......... have a great day now folks!!!!!

1 comment: